[K-ENT. NEWS] 'What are you doing when you play?'"why me!"

 [K-ENT. NEWS] 'What are you doing when you play?'"why me!"


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/ceqi8Y1






Haha was frightened to know the contents of the personnel, and in the MBC entertainment program 'What if you play?' But she was surprised to know where the client was. It was a boxer. Haha denied the reality, "Why am I?" When I opened the boxing door, I was more hesitant to see the director and player. The director said, "I asked you to be a boxing partner." Haha had to be a sparring opponent for women's professional uniforms, and Seo So -hyun was about to match on November 6, and he was in trouble because he could not find his right sparring opponent. Haha said, “I started boxing a while ago, but it's a hobby, but it's not a sparring,” but it was useless. . "You're bloody!" He wrote a swarm, but he finally completed his mission as a sparring partner. MBC entertainment program 'What are you playing?' . The crew, who unveiled the first content 'Relay Camera' on the YouTube channel in 2019, 'What are you playing if you play?' Untilly, various projects have been introduced.MBC entertainment program 'What are you playing?' Is broadcast every Saturday at 6:25 pm.IMBC Kim Min -jung | Screen Capture MBC ※ This content is protected by the copyright law, and it is prohibited from copying unauthorized reproduction and distribution.









Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"