[K-ENT. NEWS] Jay written ♥ Hong Hyun -hee, 71 days old and first out with son…"I feel guilty"

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Jay written ♥ Hong Hyun -hee, 71 days old and first out with son…"I feel guilty"


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/fKLriD4






(Export News Reporter Ha Ji -won) Jay and Hong Hyun -hee, a couple of couples, first went out with their son Jun -bum. 'Finally !!!!!! ”The title was posted entitled to the first out of the three family members. Our three families came out. ” Hong Hyun -hee was thrilled to say, 'Finally, three of us.' Hong Hyun -hee was excited. Jay was wearing a baby belt. Hong Hyun -hee said, “It's really like this outfit. What is the top of the top? ”Jay said,“ I want to hug me. ” It's cute. ' “I just went to buy coffee,” he said. So I set up a stroller and eat coffee. Hong Hyun -hee continues to say, 'I have a lot of fever, so I can come out in winter.' The sunlight is also enjoying the sunlight. 'It's a bad thing to do badly.' I feel unfavorable to drink coffee like this. ' Jay wrote, but he enjoyed a lot of time. Hong Hyun -hee gave birth to a son in four years of marriage in August.Photo = YouTube Channel 'Hong -Bae' Hae Won Reporter ZON12222@xportsnews.com Copyright ⓒ Export News Unauthorized reproduction and redistribution









Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"