[K-ENT. NEWS] TRCNG → APR project "Half of members of members, burden at the same time" [Ex 'S Interview ①]

 [K-ENT. NEWS] TRCNG → APR project "Half of members of members, burden at the same time" [Ex 'S Interview ①]


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/Mk1ZbaD






(Export News Dew Reporter) The APR project revealed that it was different from the TRCNG activity and confessed the burden and responsibility. Due to the conflict, the team was officially dismantled in February, and Jihoon, Hyunwoo, Siwoo, and Ha -min began their leap forward with the APR project in June.In recent years, Export News meets Export News at a cafe in Yeonnam -dong, Mapo -gu, Seoul. The APR project released a new single 'Boyhood I S#2' in four months on the 10th. This is the second story of a youth trilogy dealing with 'sorrow, start, flight'. In the title song 'Scene', it contains a hopeful message that will go for the future that will shine even if it falls and falls. Participated in this composition. Ho Hyun, who worked together with TRCNG, participated in featuring and music videos, adding meaning.Hyon -woo seems to have had a time to modify the lyrics to prepare for the performance and prepare for a new song for Japanese activities, or to meet with each other. The company delivered the four -month vacancy of the high school. Through this new song, the APR project showed the performance for the first time since TRCNG. The members who decorated the stages of eight people decorated with four people said that they realized that the members had been reduced in preparation for this new song. So I think I practiced with the emphasis on filling up that part. ' In the past, I could not show personal things. Even if I have a performance now, I have a lot of dance lines and each performance is one by one, so I cared about it. ' The number of people has decreased and there is a lot of burden on how to express it differently. ' Hyun -woo said, 'It seems that there is a lot of responsibility at the same time. I think a lot of old members. ' Hamin said, 'I think it was supplemented by caring about the lack of parts that I mentioned earlier. The atmosphere of the song itself has also changed a lot. Previously, if it was a song that had emotions during the depressed blank period, this time I tried to organize my emotions and put a bright message. ' It was the opinion of all the members, and Ha Min said, 'The members wanted to give and receive help as our APR project. When I have time, I have been working with Hohyun at any time, and I worked with Hohyun. ' 'I talked about what I wanted to show through Lee Bum album, and Hyun -woo said,' We were able to start without giving up again because we waited and remembered. I want to repay the cheering and hardship I received at that time. During our gap, we were curious about the stories and began to express our feelings. ' Now I hope the fans will see us and gain strength. 'I want to continue to build good memories and continue to continue.'












Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"