[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/gxKwHdF






[E -Daily Star in Kim Hyun -sik] Broadcaster Park Soo -hong shed tears out of the 23 -year -old younger wife. After eating in front of the table, I interviewed the crew. Park Soo -hong said, “In fact, my wife highly recommended the appearance of 'Story'. ' 'I said. "Then he said," It's hard to talk about my wife. The hardest moment for a person is an unfortunate moment. Nevertheless, he endured for a loved one. I am really great and grateful for me. "I don't want to come to release my wife naturally," he said. He also expressed his determination to work in the 'Story', saying, “I will be hard and reward it with good dishes.” He reported a marriage with a 23 -year -old non -celebrity woman. The wedding was not held because he was legally disputed with his brother A, who was in charge of his management. Copyright ⓒ E -Daily Unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibition








Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released