[K-ENT. NEWS] Gold grass, diet 15th day…"This was a tender, but it was ruined again"

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Gold grass, diet 15th day…"This was a tender, but it was ruined again"


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/7O17Qmh






(Export News Reporter Ha Ji -won) Trot singer Geum Grandnie said that he is managing a diet for a diet. He met Heo Young, and gold grass debuted at the age of 22 in 2000. She is a 'BTS of the rest area', and she has surpassed 3 million high -speed medley sales, and she is called Trot National Sister. There is no place, ”she said. At the same time, he said, 'It's been 15 days since the diet began with a bit of a bitter, and it was ruined today. After obscurity, it has become a BTS on the highway. Gold Grass was surprised to say that he was ashamed of his nickname and said, 'The album has sold more than 3 million copies on the highway.' The gold grass is only when singing. If you see the teacher's age or dad, you still see it as a child. I was embarrassed because there were so many juniors, ”he said. My parents entered the music school for their singing skills since I was young. Then there was a vocal competition made by my mother and a youth music festival I had caught. Both of them did their best, but they were last in the vocal competition and were first in the music festival. I proudly asked me to believe my way. ' The gold grass, which had a relationship with 'National Song Pride', received a song called 'Brother'. 'I love you. And it's a song made because of me. ' I didn't know that the song was a big hit. '









Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"