[K-ENT. NEWS] Ina Yeon, Nam Hee -du's choice of Nam Hee -du, "I still love you" (transfer love 2)

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Ina Yeon, Nam Hee -du's choice of Nam Hee -du, "I still love you" (transfer love 2)


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/KF4NXN7






(Export News Reporter Ha Ji -won) 'Transit Love 2' Nayeon confessed his sincerity about Hee -Doo. I finally chose Inayeon. However, Nayeon chose X Hee -Doo, not Kyu -min, and attracted her eyes.The Kyu -min said, 'I know that Nayeon was worried at the last minute of her. If you're a couple you have met for a long time, you are more likely to be more confused because of that, because there is a high probability of a new person. Even if I was worried until that morning, I was just grateful for it. It was a pity, but I was thankful for making me feel fun and I was a good person as much as I was worried. ' I had emotions and I was serious about my memories with my brother. But in that situation, I also told my brother's feelings about my brother. ' Love doesn't go away in five months. ' It was you from the beginning to the end. Photo = Tea Bing Ha Ji -won reporter zon1222@xportsnews.com Copyright ⓒ Exsports News









Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"