[K-ENT. NEWS] Woo Won -jae, impulsive flex concern, "If you are plugged in ... Purchase more than 100 clothes" (Gold Counseling Center) [General]

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Woo Won -jae, impulsive flex concern, "If you are plugged in ... Purchase more than 100 clothes" (Gold Counseling Center) [General]


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/DwepLlK






Woo Won -jae confessed to the consumption of impulse consumption.In the 28th Channel A 'Oh Eun -young's Gold Counseling Center', rapper Woo Won -jae and Cookie met Dr. Eun -young Oh. Explained. Woo Won -jae recalled when he was shooting 'Show Me the Money', and 'Woo Chan' was a dispatch with a friend named Woo Chan. You can't do a young friend like an adult. So he said, 'There is no Santa'. I was sorry for the DM for a few years. 'I was embarrassed. Woo Won -jae confessed that he bought more than 100 clothes in recent two months, and is also the same as 'furniture.' I bought a large number of furniture books, and then picked up and placed a house. Now I came to camping. As soon as I booked a camping site, I bought a tent and bought a tarp, tableware, tables, and chairs. It seems to be, 'Oh Eun -young said,' The consumption to soothe me is 'expensive'. When I listened to Woo Won -jae, I could see it as a boast, but I think the impulsive decision is a problem. ' He told me that he did not worry, even though he was carved in his body. I deleted all the work I made. There is a compulsion to be the best if you are going to do it. ' It is deeply related to perfectionist characteristics. 'Woo Won -jae said,' It's too accurate. When people think, they may seem to buy things because they are stupid, but the time is very long to search and find it. It should be the best in material, but the biggest thing for me should be the good person. ' It is also regrettable that I couldn't dry it actively in someone's back talk. Photo = Channel A Broadcasting screen reporter srnnoh@xportsnews.com Copyright ⓒ Exsports News









Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"