[K-ENT. NEWS] 'New members joining' I Chilin, November 3rd comeback ...

 [K-ENT. NEWS] 'New members joining' I Chilin, November 3rd comeback ...


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/rlW9HMA






[Behind the scenes = Kim So -hyun] Group Ichillin (Ichillin ', Jiyun, Jackie, Juni, Charin, Yeju, Meadow) showed reversal with charisma overwhelming. The agency KNT unveiled the second concept photo of the new single 'Draw (My Time)' of AI Chilin on the official SNS at 6 pm on the 28th. In the released image, Ai Chilin caught the eye by showing off the perfect visuals with a casual and hip styling that gave a point with a rider jacket in the basketball goal of the gym. I Chilin has become more mature and has a chic and intense charm that has never been seen before. In the personal concept photo released together, Ai Chilin emits an overwhelming charisma that is completely contradictory with the clear and refreshing atmosphere of the first concept photo. Earlier, I Chilin recently reorganized the team and declared a new activity with a seven -person system. In September last year, I Chilin, who showed his debut song 'GOT'Ya' in the music industry, was released through the single 'Fresh' and the first mini album 'Bridge of Dreams'. All members of the membership center and the plump charm, which are not rookie, have become a song 'Super Rookie' with explosive loved by K -pop fans around the world. I Chilin, who has a lovely visual, solid singing power, gorgeous performance, and excellent musicality that is not rookie, is looking forward to what new music and stage will be accepted through the new single 'Draw (My Time)'. Ai Chilin's new single 'Draw (My Time)' will be released on November 3 at 6 pm on various music sites. [Photo = provided by K -ENT] Copyright









Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"