[K-ENT. NEWS] BTS Jin "My name is my first album trembling ... If you're happy," [General]

 [K-ENT. NEWS] BTS Jin "My name is my first album trembling ... If you're happy," [General]


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/C2PHtnQ






[Sports Korea Mo Shin -jeong Reporter] Group BTS Jin released his first solo single 'The Astronaut' on the 28th. Jin directly delivered some of the songs and songs of the solo single 'DAstronut' and the background of the song and the introduction of the song through the Big Hit Music, the agency, at 11 am. Jin said in an album introduction video released to the reporters on the day, 'I always greeted with the members, but I'm embarrassed and nervous to say hello alone.' Although this is included, it is the first time that the album of my name was released. On the other hand, many people are excited about how they listened to the song. ' Jin said, 'As I prepared a solo single, I once again felt the importance of the members. I hope many people like it as much as I have prepared for fans. I hope you feel happy while listening to the song. ' Jin Eun's `` DASTRONUNU '' is an attractive song with the calm melody and synth sound of the acoustic guitar. As I wrote the lyrics, I expressed my heart and song about Ami, who made me now with BTS. The lyrics contained the story of me (Jin) and I (Ami) who finds my dreams. ' 'I have plenty of gratitude and affection for all of you who made me shine everywhere. It goes well with the cool autumn wind. It is a song with a refreshing and dreamy atmosphere. Please listen to a lot of songs at the time of release. ' 'In collaboration with cold play, you will participate in lyrics and composition. After 'My Universe', we have been breathing again with cold play. I was so happy and excited throughout my work because I had a relationship with my favorite people again. Thank you to Cold Play. ' Then I worked hard on the music video. I went to the United States and took it. You can see myself in the earth. From another planet, I wandered around the space and depicted the crash on Earth. I have to go back to my hometown planet, but in the end, he explained the journey of astronauts who decided to remain on the earth with loved ones and precious things. Jean finally said, 'You can see my new look. Chris Martin of Cold Play appears surprise. It comes out modestly. Enjoy it well. If the song feels better while watching the video, it seems to be a successful music video. I listened to the song while watching the video. Many people listen to this song, get comforted and have a pleasant imagination. ' Jin unveiled the music and music video of the first solo single `` The Astronut '' at 1 pm on the 28th. The music video of 'DAstronut' is being recorded at 11:400 pm, 10 hours after it was released. Copyright ⓒ Sports Korea Unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibition











Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"