[K-ENT. NEWS] Lee Ji -hoon, ♥ Ayane is full of affection…"Now I will be 2 years old" surprise (immortality)

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Lee Ji -hoon, ♥ Ayane is full of affection…"Now I will be 2 years old" surprise (immortality)


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/BbF8M7m






(Export News Reporter Lee Ye-jin) 'Immortal Masterpiece' Lee Ji-hoon revealed his affection for his wife. In the first part, Lee Ji -hoon won the championship in the first part. Are you looking? Now, is it time for our baby? 'He revealed his affection for his wife. In the end, he delivered a lot of money and attracted attention, and Lee Ji -hoon trembled, 'This guy, just a birthday party.' I think this is what I think of this, and I expressed my gratitude for Lee Chan -won. Last November, we had a wedding in Korea.Photo = KBS 2TV broadcast screen Lee Ye -jin reporter leYyj0124@xportsnews.com Copyright ⓒ Exsports News










Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"