[K-ENT. NEWS] Oh Eun -young, Kugi's 'Jinx worries' advice "Obsessive behavior by anxiety" (Gold Counseling) [General]

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Oh Eun -young, Kugi's 'Jinx worries' advice "Obsessive behavior by anxiety" (Gold Counseling) [General]


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/GT1sTr7






(Export News Reporter Noh Soo -rin) Oh Eun -young gave advice to Kugi.In Channel A 'Oh Eun -young's Gold Counseling Center', which was broadcasted on the 28th, rapper Woo Won -jae and Cookie met Dr. Eun -young Oh. It's a lot bad. ' As an example, 'when you step on the stairs, you should start with the left foot and end with the right foot. Image training on the head continues. I know all the stairs of the places that I often go. ' If you have a bad thing in a specific underwear, you don't look at it. The same is true for t -shirts and padding. I still wear a t -shirt for three consecutive days. ' I forgot to go home and return home. More than this. I was surprised to say. I'd rather have a lot of thought that I want to forget the front. Now that the limit is coming, 'I was sorry for the panel. Since then, I have avoided 6. The shoe size is also 265mm, but I don't like 6, so I wear 270mm shoes. I often go up the performance together, but I can't contact you just before starting the performance. "I make an atmosphere that shouldn't be touched. ' Jinx explained that it was trying to find a balance of life through excuses. I succeeded at once until the semifinals, but the water bottle fell in the final. Eventually finished in third place in the final. Since then, I don't throw a bottle of water. ' It is to strongly connect causal relationships with my subjective and scientific thinking. Most of the daily life can be seen as a time to waste because of Jinx. I strongly advised me to live on Jinx, and I hate me as I watch myself watching Jinx. I do not know what should I do. I feel like living for Jinx. ” Obsessive is anxiety. You have to find out why you are so hanging on Jinx. ' Before debut, there was nothing hell. I didn't want to lose my interest in a short time after my debut, so my anxiety became severe. ' Then Oh Eun -young said, 'It's not because of luck. The public is accurate. Photo = Channel A Broadcasting screen Reporter Noh Soo -rin reporter srnnoh@xportsnews.com Copyright ⓒ Export News









Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"