[K-ENT. NEWS] 'Three brothers and sisters', ♥ Lim Joo -hwan starts love "I was so scared" [General]

 [K-ENT. NEWS] 'Three brothers and sisters', ♥ Lim Joo -hwan starts love "I was so scared" [General]


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/Zjy4I1v






(Export News Reporter Lee Jin -jin) 'Three brothers and sisters brave' 'Lim Joo -hwan and Na Na -na began their relationship.In the 12th episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama' Three Solids Brave ', Kim Tae -ju (Lee Han -hwan) Lee Sang -joon (Lim Joo -hwan) On the day, Kim Tae -joo was drunk and visited Lee Sang -joon's house and accidentally encountered Jang Se -ran (Rose Hee). At this time, Jang Se -ran gave her support when Kim Tae -joo could not cover her body, and Kim Tae -joo was in vain in the arms of Jang Se -ran. did. Kim Tae -joo fell asleep on the couch after leaving the bathroom, and eventually Jang Se -ran received the phone of Lee Sang -joon, who caught Kim Tae -ju's cell phone.In addition, Lee ran to Jang Se -ran's house, and Kim Tae -ju woke up. Lee Sang -joon took Kim Tae -joo and said, 'What happened? Didn't you break the film? 'Kim Tae -joo said,' It's hard to think of it. ' I'll take it. ' Kim Tae -joo said, 'I don't go home. I wanted to talk with you. I would be with you today. 'Lee Sang -joon had to break up with Kim Tae -ju because of the dawn shooting and took him in the car. Kim Tae -joo said, 'I like you. sorry. In the meantime, he was afraid and ran away. I was so scared that you liked it so much. Now your mother, like a red bean mouse, will overcome even if you hate me. ' I hate you so much, but should I bend and go in? You're very nailed to my heart. ' You answer. He said he would not meet Taeju? ' "I said something similar, 'but Lee Sang -joon confessed to' I love Kim Tae -ju apart from that answer, 'and Kim Tae -joo said,' I love you. ' Headed to the house of. Lee Sang -joon handed a bouquet to Kim Tae -joo in front of the house and kissed his forehead. Kim Tae -joo also kissed Lee Sang -joon's ball, and the two of them confirmed each other's hearts and started dating.











Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"