[K-ENT. NEWS] Lee Chan -won, who starred in 'Hidden Singer 7', said,

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Lee Chan -won, who starred in 'Hidden Singer 7', said,


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/MN87UZF






[Medium News Reporter Park Min -woo] Singer Lee Chan -won thanked the presidential election. In JTBC 'Hidden Singer 7', which aired on the 28th, 45 years of debut singer Roh Sa -yeon appeared in confrontation with her. Roh Sae -yeon, who appeared on the stage on the day, said, 'Chanwon came out there. It's pretty. ' MC Jeon Hyun -moo is a bit scary for 'Lee Chan -won' crew. It's all right. ' Lee Chan -won also expressed confidence that 'I am the third appearance of' Hidden Singer 'so far. Confidence was evidence. He said, 'In fact, Roh Sa -yeon is the one who discovered me. He was a judge when he appeared in the 'Mr. Trot' program. ' Roh Sae -yeon said, 'Today, Chanwon is discovering me.' When Jeon Hyun -moo asked, 'Are you confident that you are confident today?' So I have been investigating. ' Subsequently, he showed off his knowledge of 'Chanto Wiki' and briefed the history from the birth of Roh Yeon -yeon to the present. Lee Chan -won said, 'I am a very respected and loved senior who made Lee Chan -won now.' Meanwhile, while talking about the 'sesame leaf debate', which was raised by Roh's anecdote, Alberto was angry with a new debate. Alberto said, 'I've seen this recently. Couples went to eat eel, but my girlfriend kept taking care of my boyfriend and finally gave my tail to my boyfriend. ' Lee Chan -won, who heard the story, said, 'This is a crime.' But do you dare to feed me and feed your tastes? I can't forgive. ' Jeon Hyun -moo pointed to Lee Chan -won, who is angry, saying, 'Eyes are the first eyes.' Copyright ⓒ Medium News Unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibition








Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"