[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

 [K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/GvD0ZX7






Actor Kim Yun -jin [Photo = Lotte Entertainment] Actor Kim Yun -jin [Photo = Lotte Entertainment] Actor Kim Yun -jin [Photo = Lotte Entertainment] Actor Kim Yun -jin [Photo = Lotte Entertainment] 'Colona 19 was postponed. It's great to be able to meet the audience, and I'm really curious about how you respond. I just wanted to show (movie). I was very affectionate, and most of all, I wanted to boast of this work (to the audience). 'This is a work that I wanted to boast to the audience.' Five years after the movie `` The House of Time '' (2017), he was a screen return and he had been in the ball for a long time. I lost. 'Oh, I could go to the online video service (OTT), not the theater.' It is important to meet with the audience, but I wanted to introduce this work in the theater. If you have a good thing, you want to use this movie, as you suggest, 'Let's see it once.' So Ji -seop) and the 100% lawyer 'Yang Shin -ae' (Kim Yun -jin), who wants to prove his innocence, tells the story of the hidden incident. Emphasizing the materials, suspense and characters of the characters, it shows a different charm than the original. I think the character's settings have changed and Korean emotions are created. If you feel like you're running towards the ending as a thriller that's a well -known thriller, our movies are good at expressing emotions for each character (so). Overall, it felt like a movie different from the original, and Kim Yun -jin confessed that he fell in love with the scenario of the movie 'Confession'. As an actor, I was worried that it could be tricky to act, but the idea that the work is fun did not leave in my head. There were several (messages) penetrating in one story. The person who pays for his choice, the value of 'life', and how big it comes when the 'life' disappears. I did not explain the new and rings, but I liked it because it absorbed the message and became adapted to Korea. The trust in the bishop has increased very high! After watching the finished movie, I felt how much I worry about music, lighting, editing, and costumes. He is also guilty of guilty with cold intuition and logical judgment. In the statement of Yoo Min -ho, he discovers loopholes, reconstructs the case, and begins to build the foundation for his innocence. . The fierce fighting of the two characters to know the truth of the case causes a strong tension. In a limited space, only 'conversation' had to be made to infer the other side of the event and the character, and Kim Yun -jin said that the most basically 'memorization' was thoroughly made to elaborate the scene. It was an addition that I was memorizing the whole dialogue of an hour. The first thing I can do was 'memorization'. It was the narration that was most helpful. Most of the 'Voice Over' (a person who doesn't appear on the screen is in charge of dialogue or commentary) used on -site recording. I asked the bishop, 'I'm going to be recording Fushi or shooting on the scene.' It was almost a big day if I didn't have a lines. ha ha ha. It's good to record in a good recording room, but it's a subtle difference in recording in the field. I think that feelings are good. ' I learn good. After finishing the shooting, I told Ji -seop, 'If you meet again next time, do you think we can do better?' It was great to breathe because there was faith in each other. I want to meet once again ensemble. His identity is revealed, and the film is a new phase. The identity of 'Yang Shin -ae' is revealed, and the audience quickly immerses in his feelings. I've filmed several times when the identity of 'Yang Shin -ae' is revealed. I added half a tablespoon of emotions, 'Please reveal your feelings a little more' and repeated half a tablespoon of emotions. It's not an action movie, but after the shooting, my whole body was tired. ' It is one of the pride of 'confession' and the sense of speed. 'I think it's better to go to the bathroom before watching the movie. It may be confusing if the view is cut in the middle. The audience has different movies, but what can be guaranteed is that this film is never a boring work. Even those who have seen the original will have a different fun, and even if you know the reversal in advance, it won't be fun. It is a work that the audience can enjoy enough. In 2004, he was active through the US ABC 'Lost' and 'Mistress'. It was hard to convey Korean culture correctly. For example, if Koreans are eating, they are preparing Chinese food at a Japanese table. 'This is a Japanese dining table' 'This is Chinese food.' I had to point out and set the food menu. I explained step by step and only got worse. ha ha ha. I started working abroad in 2004, so I talked. It's a miracle to see K-Content's box office. He said he wanted to be active. 'In the past, we used to look at the American drama' and 'I like British dramas'. I hope Korean dramas are like that. There will be our own color and brand. If you look like that, you will see a variety of works and women will be given more works and characters. It would be nice if K-content was inevitable to change (domestic works). '












Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"