[K-ENT. NEWS] Byun Woo -seok "I have been in my 30s in my 30s because of my long exercise and maintenance." [Interview M]

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Byun Woo -seok "I have been in my 30s in my 30s because of my long exercise and maintenance." [Interview M]


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/CLiMRjz






Three days after it was released on the 21st, it was ranked second in the Netflix Global Top 10 Movie (Non -English) category. I met Byun Woo-suk of the movie 'The 20th Century Girl', which announces the pure love of K-first love for them, and Byun Woo-suk, who became the 'icon of first love' through this work, became the first love of the national sister Kim Yu-jeong. This modifier itself said, 'Really to me? Can I think? ' But if you think about such modifiers, I would be so grateful. He tried to save the character as hard as the burden, 'he said,' Pung -ho 'was played. Nevertheless, except for Kim Yoo -jung, everyone was a rookie scene. Byun Woo -suk said, 'I have been aware of the past, so Kim Yoo -jung was a bit scary at first, and I was worried about what to do. However, from the beginning, I was so grateful for Kim Yoo -jung, who made the atmosphere comfortably by calling Kim Sun -bae and Byeon Hu Bae. In the producers, the actors met in advance and made a lot of place to build their acquaintances. Since there are a few times to be comfortable with the script reading, I was able to get acquainted faster. ' It was an actor who knows clearly. I really learned a lot in the field. It is active and cheerful, but when acting, he continues to try to express serious and well. Looking at it, I thought that I was a senior. 'Park Jung -woo was originally a friend of the same company for a long time. It was so amazing that I was cast as a best friend. I knew I had worked hard for a long time, so I read it for a long time every time I finished shooting every day. I thought about each other, and I was so grateful that Park Jung -woo played 'Baek Hyun -jin'. ' When asked what to do, Byun Woo -suk said, 'I will choose a friend. I am more close to me than me. I grew up together and talked about my heart, and I would have chosen friendship. In the play, 'Baek Hyun -jin' chose friendship, and 'Pung -ho' was connected to 'Nabora' and showed loyalty rather than love. Woo -seok said, 'I don't look good, but I've been exercising steadily for years, drinking less, and keeping me. I think that's what made it possible to wear school uniforms. ' Are you okay? ' In order to fit more with the character, I gained 2 ~ 3kg more than it is now. If you have a big and muscles, you will be older, so you will be able to look younger and try to look a little younger. ' I think I'm grateful. If the viewers are not burdensome, I will try it anytime I want to do it. ' 'It's been a long time since I've always seen me taller. Originally big, I sat down all the time, but it was a lot of high school vacation. Now, 189.3cm, I talked about the height. So there are times when I open my legs and shoot, but I think there's a lot of tall advantages. ' I had thought that it was damage to someone, 'and said,' I'm so proud and grateful that I have been holding it on. I want to compliment myself that I have been good to myself without giving up when I have a hard time. ' The first feature film debut film by Bang Woori, who has been recognized, and the acting ensemble and chemistry that the fresh actors representing youth will be streaming around the world through Netflix. IMBC Kim Kyung -hee | Photo courtesy of Netflix ※ This content is protected by copyright law, and it is prohibited from copying unauthorized reproduction and distribution.










Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"