[K-ENT. NEWS] Lee Jong -won was different from Yook Sung -jae…Even if you know the truth and select the soil cutlery (gold spoon)

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Lee Jong -won was different from Yook Sung -jae…Even if you know the truth and select the soil cutlery (gold spoon)


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/s5aDNdZ






(Export News Reporter Lee Ye -jin) 'Geum Suzer' Lee Jong -won chose the family instead of money. It was depicted. Hwang Tae -yong, who was envious of Lee Seung -cheon (Yuk Sung -jae), who lived a successful life without knowing the inside of the incident, was burning with the desire for money. Hwang Tae -yong's desire to not give up a warm family was revealed. Hwang Tae -yong was confused by the idea that he might be the son of Hwang Hyun -do (Choi Won -young), chairman of the real group chairman. The shocking appearance of buying a spoon continued an exciting development that could not be predicted. In particular, Lee Jong -won's passion for the character's feelings shined more light. Declaration of life as a life, and I was in tears with memories that I had been happy with my family. This made me look back on what's important value I think when I live my life. On the other hand, when I meet my parents on my birthday, I originally return to my place. All four people, Lee Seung -cheon and Hwang Hyun -do, have gathered together in one place. Meanwhile, 'Kum Suje' is a fantasy adventure drama that steals the life of others by changing parents to a mysterious gold spoon. Every Friday and Saturday at 9:45 pm.Photo = MBC reporter Lee Ye -jin reporter leYyj0124@xportsnews.com Copyright ⓒ Exsports News









Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"