[K-ENT. NEWS] 'Three brothers and sisters' Lim Joo -hwan ♥ Lee Hana begins…Should I overcome the opposite of the family?

 [K-ENT. NEWS] 'Three brothers and sisters' Lim Joo -hwan ♥ Lee Hana begins…Should I overcome the opposite of the family?


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/ongA6O1






(Export News Reporter Lee Jin -jin) 'Three brothers and sisters bravely' and Lee and Lee sincerely told Lim. It was depicted that I started dating. Kim Tae -joo accidentally met Jang Se -ran (Rose Hee), and 'You don't like it? I started to improve my mother. I was the one who gave birth to Sang -jun in this world. ' Don't do this here. You're worried about your mother. I went home and rested, and Kim Tae -joo sat down without being able to go to the body. Eventually, Kim Tae -joo fell asleep on the couch, and Jang Se -ran took the phone of Lee Sang -joon, who caught Kim Tae -joo's cell phone, and Lee Sang -joon headed to Jang Se -ran's house and took Kim Tae -joo. Lee Sang -joon said, 'What happened? Didn't you break the film? 'And Kim Tae -joo lamented,' It's hard to think of it. ' I'll take it. ' I wanted to talk with you. Would you like to be with you today. ' However, Lee Sang -joon could not stay with Kim Tae -ju because of the dawn shooting, and he took him home. sorry. In the meantime, he was afraid and ran away. I was so scared that you liked it so much. Now your mother and your brother, like a red bean mouse, will overcome me even if you hate me. ' You are very nailed to my heart. ' Yoo Jung -sook said, 'Lee Sang -joon. You answer. He said he would not meet Taeju? ' I said something similar. 'Lee said,' I love Kim Tae -ju apart from that answer, 'Kim Tae -joo couldn't hide his joy that' I love you too. ' I went to the house of the house. Kim Tae -joo came to the house to meet Lee Sang -joon, and Lee Sang -joon handed over the bouquet and kissed her forehead. Kim Tae -joo also kissed Lee Sang -joon's cheeks.You Jung -sook and Jang Se -ran are trading to prevent the relationship between Lee Sang -joon and Kim Tae -ju. In the future, Lee Sang -joon and Kim Tae -joo have been wondering if they can overcome their opposition and keep their love.










Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"