[K-ENT. NEWS] 'New member joining' Cho Dong -hyuk

 [K-ENT. NEWS] 'New member joining' Cho Dong -hyuk


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/CaGs18o






Actor Cho Dong -hyuk revealed his daily life. He appeared as a new member and 'actor Cho Dong -hyuk. nice to meet. embarrassed. I think it's naked, 'Cho said, “I didn't do it. It's almost at home, but I felt trapped in the room. It's frustrating. Almost living rooms and kitchens are going back and forth. Cho Dong -hyuk said, 'Do you not exercise to live? I was injured a lot. I couldn't rest when I had to rest. I played an action drama two or three years ago, and then my waist was completely injured and I was taking a picture of getting off the car in the middle of shooting, but I didn't move my body. . It is serious. ' At that time, treatment began. Even if I was lying down, it was the most comfortable to stand and stand. It's been a few months since I walked around. It's been 3-4 months. There is time to be sad. I recalled, 'I hope you not want to be sick.' Cho Dong -hyuk boasted that he had enjoyed various sports exercises since childhood, such as baseball, soccer, fencing, ice hockey, boxing, and basketball. . Cho Dong -hyuk said, 'I did a lot of exercise, but everything was different. I can say that the movement is a full -fledged movement to me. ”And Cho Dong -hyuk boasted a special affection for spicy food. At this time, Cho Dong -hyuk met with an acquaintance, and the acquaintance said, 'Why can't you eat rice alone? The house is Mars. It is Seocho -dong here. I came here to eat. ' Cho Dong -hyuk trembled, saying, 'So I didn't buy it. Cho Dong -hyuk said that it was a month and a half since he heard that the inflammation disappeared, and the oriental medicine doctors praised him for saying that it seems to fit the constitution. , 'The most important thing is food and next is sleep. These days, modern people only exercise. Sleep should sleep before 12 o'clock. Coffee should be cut off. Coffee is the worst. It's good to have ginseng and red ginseng. There is nothing good. If you keep eating, it becomes poison. The heat is accumulated in the body. ' Constitutionally, this constitution is poisonous. Meats to eat were found. It is horse meat. It's not good to sell, so you have to eat at home. The most important thing in the diet is stocks, meat, and fermented foods. 'Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen Reporter Lee Jin Lee











Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"