[K-ENT. NEWS] Unite "I will show you mature and deadly" [question answer]

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Unite "I will show you mature and deadly" [question answer]


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/I6bwEZP






The third EP 'YOUNI-ON (Union)' of the boy group Unit will be released today.Younite's new album 'YOUNI-ON' is the debut album 'Youni-Birth' and the second EP 'Youni-Q' Unique) 'You & I' is a completion of the trilogy series, and the boys who picked each other in the debut song '1 of 9' as well as the solid worldview 'Bad Cupid' in this title song 'Bad Cupid' You'll fall in love with me. The back of the back of K-Pop fans will give great expectations.Younite's new album 'Youni-on' is a hip-hop dance song with a strong beat that is stuck in the brain and a addictive chorus. In addition, we expect to showcase the deadly charm and intense performance of the members that were not seen in the last album.In addition, we also show that our time has come and open the door of the album. The unique hip -hop track 'POWER' who sings to be attracted to, the intense synth pop track '99%', which will fill the last 1%for the peak of the coming, and the retro synth pop track containing the message to run on an exciting rhythm. 'PUMP Your Sneakers', finally, Leader Silver Award, a fan song 'Bestie' completed for YOUNIZ, and YOUNITE members, has a well -complete six tracks that contains the color of the only six tracks. YOUNITE's 3rd EP 'YOUNI-ON', which will further solidify the best K-pop rookie position in 2022 by proving the footsteps of growth every moment and strengthening the position of 2022. It will be released at 6 pm. Kyungmun: We finished the mini 2nd album 'YOUNI-Q' activity and greeted you quickly. We prepared hard to show you how we grew more nicely than we showed in the last album. If you look forward to and love you, I would appreciate it. I hope you like it a lot. Day: I didn't worry about it or feel burdened with a quick comeback. On the contrary, I was happy to meet fans more often.Hyunseung: First of all, I made a lot of effort in many ways because I wanted to make this debut and show the deadly mood for the first time. Until now, I hadn't shown it, so I had a lot of worries, but I was able to help fans to see a new look. If you only pick one of them, you can see the whisper like a cupid with the lyrics of 'You'll fall in love with me' in the chorus. It is also a song that our leader, Eun Sang, participated in the composition of the lyrics, and is a fan song that can be enjoyed by fans and our unite. I was so grateful that I was able to get on the final stage, and I felt a special sense. It was a precious time for us in many ways because I was able to learn a lot from Daehui seniors while preparing for the stage. Of course, I greeted you after the stage, but I would like to say that I would like to say thank you again. Also, I haven't used English for a long time, so I forgot English a little, but I can show my English skills for a long time. Most of all, I am nervous about meeting fans at a large venue. I hope you can have a good time together! We have prepared really hard with the members, so please give us a lot of interest and love! IMBC Yoo Jung -min | Photo courtesy of Brand New Music ※ This content is protected by copyright law, and it is prohibited from copying unauthorized reproduction and distribution.








Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"