[K-ENT. NEWS] 'I'm glad if you don't fight'MBC News Desk Formation

 [K-ENT. NEWS] 'I'm glad if you don't fight'MBC News Desk Formation


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/yuPmHsT






[E -Daily Star in Kim Ga -young reporter] 'I'm glad if you don't fight' is in the aftermath of the Itaewon disaster.“I'm glad if you don't fight,” he said.A massive accident occurred.As of 6:00 am on the 31st, a total of 303 people were known, including 154 deaths, 33 seriously injured, and 116 business owners.The government has designated a national mourning period until 24:00 on November 5th, and broadcasters have been delaying broadcasting and cancellation of events to mourn in Itaewon disasters.Copyright ⓒ E -Daily Unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibition








Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"