[K-ENT. NEWS] 'Three brothers and sisters' Lee Hana, drunken and rose in vain.Lim Joo -hwan What can I do

 [K-ENT. NEWS] 'Three brothers and sisters' Lee Hana, drunken and rose in vain.Lim Joo -hwan What can I do


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/l9NUYPl






(Export News Reporter Lee Jin -jin) 'Three brothers and sisters bravely' Lee and Na have made a master on Rose. (Rose Hee) was drawn to make a mistake. Kim Tae -joo said, 'You don't like it? I started to improve my mother. I was the one who gave birth to Sang -jun in this world. ' Don't do this here. You're worried about your mother. I went home and rested, and Kim Tae -joo sat down on the floor. Jang Se -ran again approached Kim Tae -joo, and Kim Tae -joo suddenly began to vain. The embarrassed Jang Se -ran blocked Kim Tae -joo's mouth and entered the house, and guided it to the bathroom.






뉴문


Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"