[K-ENT. NEWS] 'Four Brothers Mom' Jung Joo -ri "Fourth maternity husband's schedule"

 [K-ENT. NEWS] 'Four Brothers Mom' Jung Joo -ri "Fourth maternity husband's schedule"


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/s5rAlcv






Gagwoman Jung Joo -ri reveals that he has succeeded in natural delivery according to her husband's schedule.The Jungju -ri will appear as a special MC in SBS 'Song Dream 2 -You are My Destiny' (hereinafter 'You are My Destiny'). In the recording of 'You are My Destiny' studio, the icon Jung Joo -ri of the quick return was as good as Lee Ji -hye. Jung Joo -ri, who returned to the broadcast after 40 days of childbirth, was surprised that he returned after a week of postpartum career, saying, “This fourth time I returned faster.” 'The fourth birthday was naturally delivery according to her husband's schedule,' he said. I know how to give birth. ' Jung Joo -ri waited for the fourth time when her husband came when she gave birth, and Jung Joo -ri said, 'I was born as soon as my husband arrived.' It was surprised by saying that I had a face of eye contact. ' Copyright ⓒ Money S Unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibition





뉴문


Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"