[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] 'Small Assassin' appetizers "Hyo -rin, who was big impact ... I even made a breathing method"

 [K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] 'Small Assassin' appetizers "Hyo -rin, who was big impact ... I even made a breathing method"


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/tjur1ZX






Actor Jeon Chae -eun met sports Korea. Photo = People's Entertainment [Sports Korea Cho Eun -ae reporter] It was the regular stone of 'Yong Doo Yong -mi'. tvN ‘little assistant’ ended up recovering all the rice cake until the end. The actors of the actors were effective in hot acclaim. Kim Go -eun, Nam Ji -hyun, Park Ji -hoo, Um Joon, and Um Ji -won, who starred, showed their unique acting skills. It is the protagonist (17). Park Hyo -rin, the main price, was clearly stamped with the public with fresh images and solid acting. Byeon -eun visited Mapo -gu, Seoul on the 26th and delivered a small meeting to finish his work. “There have been a lot of fans who have been recognized since the“ little assists ”. Not long ago, I went to my friend without thinking and went to a house. I was so happy and grateful to find out. ” The little assets, who grew up in poor but friendly, drew a story about the most wealthy and strong family in Korea. The works of Kim Hee -won, who directed the king's man, Vincsenzo, and Jung Seo -kyung, the artist of 'Lady', and 'Determination'. The new Byeon -eun won the role of Park Hyo -rin through a fierce audition. “In the first audition, I saw it as a different script, and I auditioned with Hyo-rin-Inhye script in the second and third rounds. I thought it was just a friendly friend of Inhye, but later I saw the entire script. Even when it was cast, the director encouraged me to say, 'I was really happy to find Hyo -rin, and I was very happy.' Park Hyo -rin, played by Jeon Chae -eun, is the only daughter of Won -jung Park Jae -sang (Um Ki -jun) and Won Sang -ah (Um Ji -won). After becoming a friend with the youngest daughter of the poor but full of love, he relies greatly after becoming a friend. “At first I tried to change my voice. My voice was a bit bass, so I should raise a tone, but I don't have to change it, so I don't have to change it. It was Hyo -rin's breathing that I wore for almost a month. Because I have a respiratory disorder, I thought, 'Would I not do this if I was Hyo -rin?' Most of all, the eyes were important. I wanted to show my eyes as I am changing as I meet Inhye. ” The small assets are speedy in the process of solving the homework of the life of three sisters who are swept away by a huge event. In particular, the characters with vivid colors and their relationships were very noteworthy. Oh In -ju (Kim Go -eun) and Oh In -kyung (Nam Ji -hyun) led the big stem of the story against the original price, and Oh In -hye and Park Hyo -rin were responsible for another axis of 'small assets' by taking care of each other's wounds and growing hard. The relationship between the two was loved as a salvation narrative beyond simple friendship. There were many reactions that Hideko-Suk-hee of the movie 'Lady' came to mind. The process of building Hyo -rin is a lot of trouble with Bae -eun, but every time he was strong, he was a senior such as Um Ji -won, Kim Go -eun, and Nam Ji -hyun. In particular, Park Ji -hoo, who had the most time breathing, became close to his sister. “There were some feelings of Hyo -rin, who was hard to understand. For example, when Inhye came out after surgery, Hyo -rin just burst into crying, saying he was 'poor'. The script only says, “I can hear the sound of crying in the room.” It was not easy to catch emotions. So I asked my senior, who was next to me, and asked me what to do. It was too powerful. In particular, I was similar to my sister, so I talked about school life, sharing my worries, and acting comfortably. Jihoo's sister is really good. It felt like an angel of the shooting site. ” Bae -eun, who once again revealed his presence as a Hyo -rin of the 'small assists', is an actor who has received a brilliant spotlight from the start. In 2017, he passed the judges unanimously through a 400 -to -1 competition at the audition of the 1st Diversity Rookie Actor Discovery Project by Human Entertainment, Cine21, and the Gyeonggi Contents Agency. In the movie 'Stone', which was debuted in 2020, he made a strong impression as a runaway girl Jang Eun -ji, and then tvN 'Devil Judge', SBS 'Today's Webtoon', and KBS 2TV 'If You Speak Wishes' He successfully completed the three works. “I had a lot of dreams. At first I didn't want to act, and I wanted to run a runner, reporter, and announcer. I also like to sing and enjoy the stage, so I had a chance to act as a musical while working in Namyangju Boys and Girls Choir in 5th grade. At first glance, I was in charge of the main character, but I felt like I lived as a character in my work. It was new to remember in the character name, not the appetizer. I have a lot of things I want to try, but I think it's good again because I can live a little by little by acting. ” At the end of the interview, Chae -eun said, “I am happy to be completely immersed in acting. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of character I will be in the future. ” Expectations are focused on Byeon -eun's trend, which will be more busy in the pouring love call. “I hear a lot of eyes that my eyes are attractive. If you just open it, it is round, but it may look very bitter depending on the angle. In the past, I often heard that the pupils were big and deep at the shooting site, so it would go well with thrillers. I think it's the eye that can digest a variety of characters. I hope you can show you a different side every time. I want to hear that 'I'm looking forward to all the works that come out.' Copyright ⓒ Sports Korea Unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibition










Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"