[K-ENT. NEWS] Lim Young -woong, without broadcasting activities, continues to go to Jang Hi -hung ...

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Lim Young -woong, without broadcasting activities, continues to go to Jang Hi -hung ...


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/PBPlqxS






Lim Young -woong's fan club heroe singer Lim Young -woong occupied the largest music site Melon chart in Korea. According to Melon on the 30th, seven songs of Lim Young -woong entered TOP 10. By ranking, Lim Young -woong's representative ballad song 'Love is always running away', and third place 'Our Blues', 4th 'Can you meet again', 6th 'Rainbow', 7th 'Father', 8th I only believe me. Can we meet again, 4th 'Rainbow', 5th 'Father', 6th 'I only believe me now', 7th 'A BIENTOT', 8th 'Love Station', 9th 10th place 'Bogeumja', 11th 'I Love You Real', 12th 'Love Letter', 13th 'I Love You' Open a concert at Gocheok Sky Dome. Copyright ⓒ International News Unauthorized reproduction and redistribution ban





뉴문


Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"