[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Jae -jeong "Carl 100 times came out"…The first win of the 14th 'First Championship' Munkle (Immortal)

 [K-ENT. NEWS] Park Jae -jeong "Carl 100 times came out"…The first win of the 14th 'First Championship' Munkle (Immortal)


News from the below link~ Click the belows for the detail information. but you need translation from Korean to English!!

https://vodo.kr/TthjSsu






(Export News Reporter Lee Ye-jin) 'Immortal Masterpiece' Park Jae-jeong won the final championship. 579 episodes of KBS 2TV 'Immortal Masterpiece', which aired on the 29th, is a legendary K-POP special feature, Flower, KCM, Gahee, Park Jae-jeong, GHOST9, etc. appeared and staged the stage. Park Jae -jung appeared in a total of 14 times in 'Immortal Masterpiece' and she showed a variety of charms, but she always drank the dropout of dropping out. I saw. It is not a second straight win, 'Lee Chan -won said,' It is the most burned in the desire in the 'immortal masterpiece' '. I selected 'thank you', and 'I love you again' in 'I love you again' in 'Immortal Masterpiece', but it is the most good response. ' When he was there, he leaned a lot with his lyrics. After becoming a singer, he is a musician who studies and learns in the musical part. ' 'My mental life is the landlord of life.' It's been nine years since my singer debut, and every time I was singing for nine years, I always called Kim Dong -ryul's 'thank you'. I lived in my life. I haven't touched it, but while I lived, I wanted to have a trophy of 'immortal masterpiece'. This stage is the best stage in my life history. ”Park Jae -jung continued to confront KCM and filled the stage with a sweet voice. The picture was made.













Popular posts from this blog

[K-ENT. NEWS] [Interview] Kim Yun -jin "'Self -confession', I want to boast"

[K-ENT. NEWS] The ‘1,000 won lawyer’ OST is also aiming.Changha 'Don't be late' released

[K-ENT. NEWS] Park Soo -hong "Wife, I can't reveal like a sinner,"